Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another Day...Another Time...

A long time has lapsed since I last printed a few words here…and along with time has changed many other factors too…
Then I was in the hot city of Chennai….striving to achieve the many dreams and aspirations.
Struggling to break free from the meshes of monotony and dare into untrodden paths…
I was in the midst of many dreamers like myself ; who believed that passion can drive dreams to reality…
We were dreamers who believed in living each moment to the zenith though we know the rest of the world frowned upon us…
And today as I write this…I am in another city …. In another country….contemplating on where those old dreams were washed out…
London city is another exciting mix of Victorian monuments , picturesque landscape….and spanning bridges…
But all these fascinate me less than the dusty lanes of Chennai and the rides on ecr….
As I realize true heaven on earth cannot be found in exotic grandeur…but in being with people who really love and care for each other….
And like me ; the other ambitious seekers also agree that in pursuit of those lofty dreams..we all lost the zest of being mired in a life with sweet nothings !!!!

1 comment:

kannan udayarajan said...


that really summed up what a lot of us feel..:)