Sunday, July 12, 2009

When I decided to start again...

It has been a long time since I blogged consistently.Or rather I lost the zest about blogging before I could get consisitent about it.
But today as look back I feel the need to revive it.

I ask myself...why do I need to blog.
Do I need a space to vent my thoughts be it silly , funny or frustrating.
Do I want to publiscize myself as a writer.
Do I want to try and slavage my long lost literary skills?

It might be all these , but more because it makes me feel closer to myself.
It makes me explore insignificant passing thoughts and reflect on it with greater depth.Years down the lane when life is lost in a maze of materialism I would probabaly be relieved,that I took the time to enjoy , ponder and share the way I see the world.

1 comment:

jishnua said...

Continue blogging.. Sometimes it is fun to write on things which is most irrelevant but so close to your heart!!