Tuesday, February 07, 2006

a simple thought...


There hav been times in my life,whn i really dint know wat i wantd.......

Evrything arnd me seemd 2 b goin way beyond my comprehension...i had done my best ...i had put in as much as i cud...but still evrytng went wrongn i kept askng...God y me...y only me????????????????then dis beautiful prayer comes 2 my mind..."God grant me d serenity 2 accept things i cannot change.....courage 2 cahnge d things i can....n wisdom 2 know d difference..."
somhow these 4 lines of prayer seem 2 encompass d entir e essence of life...
captures all my grief burdens n sorrows whn it all wnt way beyond wat words cud say....
i then get a sense of relief of havng convyd all dat i wantd 2...
perhaps the whole truth of d life v liv now has been captured in those lines...

life is aftr all abt accepting...but definitely not accepting evrytng dat comes ur way....
life is also abt fighting n getng ur way out...of emerging d winner whn u had lost it all but hope...
but when do v fite bak...n whn do v accept??????????????
reality is too hard a foe...whn it strikes u hard n sudden u can do notng but bow down b4 it....
but u suceed only whn u r able 2 turn adversity to adventure....
then v all emerge winners in life...but then very few of us bcom so...but y????????????????
coz very few us know whn 2 accept reality n whn 2 fite bak.....

n how do v know wat 2 do...fite bak or accept??????????
well it is in such times dat i seek d divine guidance...n accept all dat comes as destiny's plot.......
i mite b rite...i mite b wrong...but life is a path traversd only once.....but b glad u got 2 travel at all.......

1 comment:

Anoop said...

Take things as they come!!!nice fist post!!