Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday Blues !!!

Wednesday is the day of the week i simply dont like....

The weekend I look forward to is pretty far and i have already got over the thrills of the past weekend..
So this particular Wednesday...that is yesterday...i wake up with the usual "Wednesday Blues"
I scan through the Hindu opportunitis but alas...
No one seems to be wanting a DotNet prof with less than two years exp..Another disappointment...
So that means i really have to go to office...But wait a second..

I suddenly get this feeling that i am not feeling well...Thankfully very soon that feeling becomes a head ache,a slight fever n so on..
Ok now nothing more to think ..i am unwell and i have a valid reason for staying back..
I immediately go back to catch up with dat lost sleep...
I am woken up by many fone calls about the pending tasks at office,enquiring about my health n so on..
But somhow i manage to sleep through d whole day...
N when i wake up in d evening i am all fresh n healthy..
It inspired me to cook d most sumptuous dinner i have had in the last few weeks..
The day ends and at ofice the next day i have a whole lot of tasks waiting just for me..
But somhow i am not bogged down...N more than that i get all the more enthusiastic about blogging too..
So i have come up with this new funda...
Take the day off every Wednesday ...every Week...Really perks u up

8 comments:

glob8 said...

Wednesday.. I dont know hoe you survive till Wednesday!! Me start getting the blues on Monday itself..

not sure if you remember me.. me too a maceian

Unknown said...

naan:Sorry buddy can't place u xatly...may i hav ur full name plz????????

glob8 said...

Its a small world - find out.

glob8 said...

and my profile picture should give you a hint

Unknown said...

naan: Ok got u Lochan George.Welcome 2 my blog world...So howz life at UK goin??????

P.R.A.D said...

Ooohhh.. !!! Every day in a week is a Wednesday !!

kannan udayarajan said...

haha...cool!!
In that case what will people for whom everyday is "blue" day do?

:))

OnlineSanyasi said...

ohhh...so nw i gta knw y someone never used 2 turn up on wed 2 off n i would feelm so bad for the patient....